Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I have a blog?

It has been over a month since I created my blog and I thought I'd have more to say than what I shared in my first post...apparently not. That being the case, I've decided to blog about what I've been doing recently: reorganizing and purging each room in my house. I've decided to tackle the office first, it being one of the most lived in rooms in our home for the past three years but recently has been abandoned as a catch-all place for items to deal with at a later date (more to come on why this room's constant occupancy has changed).

Now, off to blogging about, and organizing the office! :)


2 comments:

  1. Haha, did you guys finally quit playing WoW then? I do remember that room being occupied for hours because of WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we did quit, then activated our accounts again, and now we're going to quit again! It's just not as fun anymore to me, amongst other things as well.

    ReplyDelete