Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You are the weakest link

Today I must confess one of my weaknesses: I have a hard time admitting when I've done something wrong. I will admit to it, but I feel ashamed. Today for example, at work I never followed up on an email that a coworker sent me five months ago. Why did I never take care of it? I have no clue. So just now I had to set my pride aside and follow through with the request, furthering my embarrassment that I dropped the ball. This has happened a few times within the last year, luckily there have only been a couple and I haven't had any major repercussions come of it. Now that I have identified a weak area in my life I'm going to take the steps to make sure it doesn't happen again. I hope to adopt this for more areas of my life too, because God knows there are so many more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment